Rent a tall ladder (5-6 meters)

Rent a tall ladder (5-6 meters)

Hi, does anybody know a shop that rents ladders, preferably in Kowloon or NT? I need it to reach the outer house wall to fix a few lil problems at once. Like having the bathroom full of water every time it rains .

Trying googling, no success, tried local groups, a guy said nobody will lend me a ladder because if it breaks or if I fall they will be responsible. He uncovered my secret plan to get rich quickly without working hard .

Thanks

As I, and others, have very recently explained in another thread: External wall defects are the responsibility of the Management Office.

Of course "all the bets are off" if you don't have a "Management Office" - then you are "Up the creek without a paddle" .....

nearly impossible I reckon, over 2 metres a working platform is the legal safety requirement, so contractors typically use bamboo scaffolding

Quote Originally Posted by JAherbert
    nearly impossible I reckon, over 2 metres a working platform is the legal safety requirement, so contractors typically use bamboo scaffolding
    Plus likely fatal when/if you fall. Lots of bouncy bushes under the flooding bathroom?

ok thx