Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By mrgoodkat

Is it allowed to go be nude in any beaches in Hong Kong?

Closed Thread

Cool Is it allowed to go be nude in any beaches in Hong Kong?

Hi I was just wondering if there was any beaches in which it’s okay to be nude like topless for girls if you guys know of any secret location which you guys know of? Thanks

Public nudity is not allowed in Hong Kong.

Old article of interest (NSFW):

http://varsity.com.cuhk.edu.hk/index.php/2012/11/hongkong_nudists/

No, can't do public nudity and you also can't even be naked in your own flat because technically someone can see you is what I heard. Although I'm sure one of the more secluded beaches you could do it and nobody would care. If you did it in some busier spots I think you would be put on youtube real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by jack55:
    you also can't even be naked in your own flat because technically someone can see you is what I heard.
    I heard you even need to keep your clothes on when taking a shower and your pants up when using the toilet. Just in case someone might see you. Is what I heard

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    I heard you even need to keep your clothes on when taking a shower and your pants up when using the toilet. Just in case someone might see you. Is what I heard
    So wait this isn't true? All those Macau runs over the years just to take a dump?

Quote Originally Posted by jack55:
    No, can't do public nudity and you also can't even be naked in your own flat because technically someone can see you is what I heard. Although I'm sure one of the more secluded beaches you could do it and nobody would care. If you did it in some busier spots I think you would be put on youtube real quick.
    Oops

go find a secluded beach that has no life guards, is not easy access to the public and you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by s.jade:
    Hi I was just wondering if there was any beaches in which it�s okay to be nude like topless for girls if you guys know of any secret location which you guys know of? Thanks
    Officially no, but Middle Bay on the Island towards the right East side of the beach, you will frequently find nude men and occasionally topless or nude women sunbathing. I often swim there with girlfriend who enjoys being nude. Generally after 6pm when the lifeguards leave, you can roam the main beach nude too.

Otherwise there are less frequented beaches in Sai Kung and Lantau where there won't be anyone to bother you