Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5
Like Tree55Likes

Urgent advice needed: impact of criminal conviction in HK on my work visa and permanent residence

Quote Originally Posted by juanalias
    If you can't see the mayhem you are visiting on our shared language, I don't think we need speak more.
    this is not a prose competiton
    the OP has an urgent problem
    some of us here have the expertise and ability to answer all OP's questions related to the situation from previous expertise and knowledge of what-if scenarios
    if the post provided to OP was not clear enough to understand then OP can comment
    meanwhile let us know your expert commentary on what might happen in the different scenarios I posted given your expertise on same
    so go masticate in that
    juanalias and TheBrit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dynamco
    this is not a prose competiton
    the OP has an urgent problem
    some of us here have the expertise and ability to answer all OP's questions related to the situation from previous expertise and knowledge of what-if scenarios
    if the post provided to OP was not clear enough to understand then OP can comment
    meanwhile let us know your expert commentary on what might happen in the different scenarios I posted given your expertise on same
    so go masticate in that
    Fair enough.

the salient questions are important to the known outcome based on many many years of experience
    there are presumptions under the law on specific quantities and type of drug
    https://www.elegislation.gov.hk/hk/c...8402700107_002

Last edited by dynamco; 28-06-2019 at 08:55 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5