Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By mrgoodkat
  • 1 Post By woodwoc
  • 1 Post By flalji

Now E - Premier League Pass

Closed Thread

The last time I checked Now E was only available as an online platform for customers already subscribed to the standard NowTV packages. Are you sure you can just subscribe to the Now E Premier League package?

imparanoic likes this.

I have subsrcibed to it since last year. I used an android phone and cast it to my tv. However its been quite buggy recently with the casting. But no issue if I were to watch it on an ipad. You can have 2 device watching simultaneously. Generally it is a good option if you dont have NowTV.

Actually I started Now E during the World Cup where I got the free pass when I apply for a credit card.

MrSapSap likes this.

I use Now E for the EPL. I don't subscribe to Now TV. The streaming is great, in Full HD (I have fibre). There is a very small delay versus live tv though (about a minute or so), so can be frustrating when friends celebrate a goal on whatsapp.
    I would highly recommend it if, like me, you don;t want to pay for a 24m NowTV subscription.

MrSapSap likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by flalji:
    I use Now E for the EPL. I don't subscribe to Now TV. The streaming is great, in Full HD (I have fibre). There is a very small delay versus live tv though (about a minute or so), so can be frustrating when friends celebrate a goal on whatsapp.
    I would highly recommend it if, like me, you don;t want to pay for a 24m NowTV subscription.
    @flalji how do you stream it? I do have fiber and I use cast it to my TV using google cast and I dont think its Full HD. Thanks

I have the Now E box. It can be bought from any HKT or PCCW shop. I think you can also download it on any android TV box.