Like Tree159Likes

relationship advice

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Maybe he needs a divorce lawyer recommendation. Normally your current wife would get half of everything you have plus support payments. In this case I hope she gets everything

You have children, grow up.

Natfixit likes this.

Leave her alone. She's being professional and isn't interested in an affair with a married co-worker. Grow up and be professional, take her lead. Otherwise, depending on the type of company you work for, you might be heading towards a sexual harassment claim.

Quote Originally Posted by sadsoul:
    do you have a recommendation on a counsellor? what will they say?

how do i cut this person from my life? its impossible because we interact on a professional basis almost daily.
    and everytime i see her (every one or two months thankfully) i am attracted to her again and think about what if.
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl...t-your-partner
    Drunken Master likes this.

Gosh this is a horrible thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sadsoul:
    do you have a recommendation on a counsellor? what will they say?

how do i cut this person from my life? its impossible because we interact on a professional basis almost daily.
    and everytime i see her (every one or two months thankfully) i am attracted to her again and think about what if.
    There are some counselor recommendations on other threads -- just search, including a sex therapist I think.

How? Stop thinking just about yourself. She's not dumb. The fact that you're married and lusting after her sends her a BIG warning sign that you're not really relationship-worthy. The fact that you'd consider not being faithful to your wife and kids is very unattractive to women.

Request a new role, move on... time changes things.

(I think, too, that this is a troll...in one way or another )
    junichitsuyo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona in HKG:
    Leave her alone. She's being professional and isn't interested in an affair with a married co-worker. Grow up and be professional, take her lead. Otherwise, depending on the type of company you work for, you might be heading towards a sexual harassment claim.
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/david...lker_n_1132808

This case is a cautionary tale. Younger colleague got involved with married man, realized better to end it, and married guy can't let go.
    Fiona in HKG and junichitsuyo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MandM!:
    Gosh this is a horrible thread.
    I know men never grow up but I am struggling to think of the OP as an adult.

Yes married people are attracted to others, yes sometimes they have affairs, and sometimes divorced. You don't need to come bleating on a forum about it.

A person that cheats on their family will cheat on their company. Every manager knows this (even if they don't abide by it) and it will severely limit your mobility within the company.

At risk is everything you should hold dear; your relationship with your wife, your kids, and your career. Even your perceived relationship with this coworker is at risk, as you are asking her to set aside her morality and also potentially looking at a harassment lawsuit. A judge won't be as kind as the people on this forum.

If the reward is worth the payment, by all means keep up the pursuit. Once this payment is made, it cannot be taken back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kowloon Goon:
    Rumor has it she has a penis.
    reminds be off a parody song from golden lookin chain, ' your momma has a penis', i actually seen this band/collective perform live at V festival 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpXfkU89yIY
    Kowloon Goon likes this.

Folk, no strong words to you. But hope you take back a picture that your wife looked very hot to you or your first photo together.
    Enjoy this song today, everlasting one...Enjoy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wxyN3z9PL4

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast