Like Tree83Likes

Any rumours about local, international schools in HK?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by Pauljoecoe:
    I teach at a fairly mid ranking HK school. (Trying to stay anonymous here!) I'd say based on my experience what goes on in HK schools is pretty tame compared to an average UK one.
    I am not surprised. And also tame compare to what goes on in Australian private schools. As for bullying, you get more of this in SG than in HKG schools.

Actually, I am wondering if the OP is looking for hookups re drugs and contacts for bullying, which is not necessarily just about picking on a certain student at school, but also revenge attacks on students in other schools by students at another school. Also the effects of parental relationships with their children that affect their learning an behaviour at school....his questioning on this thread is very shallow. Domestic violence in the home leads to other destructive behaviours in a student at a school. This occurs both at local and international schools. I make note that no mention of suicides at schools here has been addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Natfixit:

Actually, I am wondering if the OP is looking for hookups re drugs and contacts for bullying . . .
    OP doesn't strike me as that industrious.

Quote Originally Posted by wankNstein:
    No, I just want to know. I'm just a student
    Shouldn't you be the one to tell us whats going on in your school? I'm actually quite interested to know now

I heard that the students at his school who ask questions on GeoExpat are not getting any...of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    Drugs that were dealt ranged from weed, ketamine, and cocaine...
    You've gotta be ketamine

Sounds like a normal High School but then again, I am an American....

Just be happy the wooks haven't invaded yet.
    Kowloon Goon likes this.

Like, what type of kids are in local/international, (ugly, gay, etc) do international school students go clubbing, take drugs, etc, specify what school. That stuff
    Congratulations kid. You've successfully managed to generate 58 answers to your "query" (59 inc. mine).

Now, concentrate on your studies, not the ugly/gay stuffs. Lol.

Like, what type of kids are in local/international, (ugly, gay, etc) do international school students go clubbing, take drugs, etc, specify what school. That stuff

Hi Hi! Well I really don't recommend you to dig into these kind of stuff, but since I go to an international school I'll tell you this time... I don't think ugly is that big of a rumour or anything, obviously there are going to be ugly people in every school man. About gay however, well I do know a senior who is gay, well at least he claims he is. Idk about clubbing however. I do know that some people vape, actually like 4 people I know vapes. You want me to specify what school? Nah, I won't do that. I can tell that you are up to no good sniffing around at these stuff. Naughty naughty! :)

I guess the kids have been let out of the asylum for summer!

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    I guess the kids have been let out of the asylum for summer!
    Ha ha true true. It's almost summer holiday for me. Do you have any plans?

Yes, to sit on my porch and yell .. get off my lawn.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6