I emailed lunchbox again. They are just sending out this auto response...even though I specifically said I didn't want an auto response. I wonder if anyone is actually reading the emails. I titled and worded the email differently to try and get a real response. I wonder if anyone is there?
Thank you for your email.
'Apologies for the delay in the refund details, we are currently working with all parties to prepare the refund procedure. I assure you we are working on this with utmost urgency and will update you as soon as the above information is in place.
'Thank you for your understanding
I just filed a dispute with AMEX over this. The lady seemed to know the show as a number of other people have done so also.
Does anyone know the rules on chargeback? Is there a time limit? I’m thinking it maybe 2 months.
the tickets were purchased on June 23rd. However, I was not aware that it was being cancelled until mid September. Then I was told we would get a refund. If the production company has gone in to liquidation are HK ticketing liable for the refunds?
if not, will the credit card company honour charge back 3/4 months on from the transaction?
HKTicketing have washed their hands. You should dispute with CC, as cancellation not announced until Sept you will be fine
Received email from them today.
Clearly they are obviously not happy about the situation and have encouraged ticket holders to donate the refund to the HK Academy which operated HK ticketing. It's obviously going to leave them short until Lunchbox situation is resolved. I wonder if credit card companies have forced this on them?
Poor show from both companies in regards communication. At least HK tickets have come good eventually. Not impressed with Lunchbox and their silence!
For those who paid cash for their tickets today's the last day to get a refund
Tickets Purchased by CASH
1. Please bring along the tickets to the HK Ticketing Box Office at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre during business hours from 18 November 2019 to 17 December 2019 to process a refund.
2. Business Hours: Monday – Saturday, 11am – 7pm and closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
3. An immediate full refund in cash will be made at the Box Office counter upon submission of a completed Refund Application Form with ticket(s). The ticket holders must sign to acknowledge receipt of the refund.
4. Any Cash Refund requests received after 17 December 2019 will not be processed.
5. Any donated transactions already registered in the Academy's website from 1-10 November 2019 will not be processed.
For further enquiry, please call our HK Ticketing's Ticketing Purchase Hotline +852 31 288 288 during office hours (from 10am to 8pm daily) or send email to [email protected].
Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.
LA COMEDY LIVE and ADRIAN BOHM PRESENTS are excited to announce that Legendary Irish comedian Dylan Moran is set to perform in ...