Bedbugs hong kong

Unhappy Bedbugs hong kong

Hi friends, last month we went to travel in kuala lumpur and after the trip we got loads of bed bites. We discovered few bed bugs droppings on our backpacks as well and we are afraid we will take them with us at our house in Clearwater Bay in Sai Kung.Do you have any suggestioNs or solutions of getting rid of bedbugs? please help!Thank you

Burn or remove anything made of wood in your flat. That's where they live during the daylight hours.

Quote Originally Posted by john_leee1
    Hi friends, last month we went to travel in kuala lumpur and after the trip we got loads of bed bites. We discovered few bed bugs droppings on our backpacks as well and we are afraid we will take them with us at our house in Clearwater Bay in Sai Kung.Do you have any suggestioNs or solutions of getting rid of bedbugs? please help!Thank you
    Be afraid : be very afraid : I had them imported in bed mat which had been used in a helpers boarding house ' I caught the bugs to confirm by using myself as bait' lay on a spread out white sheet on bed in my shorts : holding a flashlight : early hours suddenly switch on flashlight and you can catch them trying to scurry away across the sheet : it's worse than that scene from alien :they are about size and shape of apple seed : they are fast but not that fast : OK sent the photo or their corpses to rentokil for confirmation : they then sent they guys around to nuke our flat : 3years now no more bites but we keep strict control what we bring in to the flat nothing second hand like furniture : if worries by hotel we stayed I I bag stuff and leave on roof in the sun : or hot wash : I tried everytrick for extermination myself including bug bombs : detail vacuum : silica dust but we were getting eaten alive and the itch was indescribable : I also ditched the sofa which seemed the main nest

Umm, due to this thread, this website keeps coming up, might want to give them a try at least get an estimate??

https://www.nobedbugs-hk.com/service...RoCvdcQAvD_BwE

We had a massive bedbug issue previously. Called in the experts from Johnson. Cost a lot but they did their job well.

Quote Originally Posted by pin
    We had a massive bedbug issue previously. Called in the experts from Johnson. Cost a lot but they did their job well.
    Yes fully agree : it's one of those things get the experts in early and solve the problem : I am still traumatised years later by my brush with these things : seeing them swarming around my body absolutely freaked me out :didn't feel them biting at all till the itch set in : the itch could send a person mad