Like Tree36Likes

Hong Kong Observatory website - what a mess!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Shrugs. Not sure if it is better than the old version but I've seen worse.

Just use the app.

Original Post Deleted
    Gorgeous day. Did a nice hike to Jardines Look out and Mt Butler. Clear, sunny, bit of breeze and no humidity. Best time of the year November/December.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauljoecoe:
    Gorgeous day. Did a nice hike to Jardines Look out and Mt Butler. Clear, sunny, bit of breeze and no humidity. Best time of the year November/December.
    Best time of the year in this city in my opinion, great for hiking or just relaxing at the beach. Too bad it's a weekday. The lucky few who have flexible work hours or on holiday can enjoy the great weather without the crowds. Great way to relax and forget your worries too.

It’s getting colder next week! I’m feeling more and more like a local and will have to consider buying skiwear this weekend

9 days forecast should go back to the top on Desktop version... I doubt people check the desktop website often for the current temperature... mobile app is fine, current weather first which is useful as you head out of the door and 9 days weather barely a scroll down.

7 day forecast is where on the new layout?

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    7 day forecast is where on the new layout?
    Front page. You just have to scroll down a bit.
    mrgoodkat likes this.

I don't like the new layout at all, multiple clicks to find the info I want. Also, local weather dispersed all the way across the page mixed with climate, global weather and other panels. Local astro and tide at the very bottom of the page.

A jumbled mess!

Top tip on being able to switch back to the old view on the settings- thank you @jgl

How do you adjust the radar view?