Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By rani
  • 1 Post By Eddy Mundo
  • 1 Post By shri
  • 2 Post By flameproof

Package missing in action - black tshirt blocked?

Closed Thread

Package missing in action - black tshirt blocked?

I ordered a couple tshirts 2 months ago in the US, both black, both with somewhat subversive texts:
    https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/52...g-in-hong-kong

The first time the package never arrived, so I complained to the mechant and asked to file a claim. Unfortunately they had sent it without tracking number, so that was impossible.

Now the package had been sent again with a tracking number, and I can see the last update is:

12/29/2019 10:56 A.M. Hong Kong Package arrived at international carrier
    That's now 2 weeks ago, and no delivery attempted. I have some guess as to what's happening, but I am going to play dumb a bit, and put in a claim, either to UPS or the Post Office.

Has anyone dealt with something like this before? I remember somebody posted a similar experience, but can't find it right now (Shri, please merge if appliccable).

Any tips would be welcome.
    Last edited by CharSiuNow; 13-01-2020 at 02:11 PM.

Best of luck! I've ordered a few things online that are black and they've been delivered without any issues.

CharSiuNow likes this.

I ordered some black "bunion corrector" socks in November that hasn't arrived yet. The seller's in China and says the package has been cleared in Shenzhen but it's been there since before christmas! And they won't refund me unless I get it and ship it back to them. WTF?

CharSiuNow likes this.

This is the second time I am saying this for the same product. If you buy from sellers based in China through Amazon, yes... You fucking deserve to not get your order.

Buy products that are sold and shipped by Amazon.. Usually will have an indicator related to free shipping or qualified for prime shipping in the US.

kimwy66 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    If you buy from sellers based in China through Amazon, yes... You fucking deserve to not get your order.
    Problem is that an Amazon the item or sellers location is not very transparent. eBay is much better in that.
    Vrindavan and CharSiuNow like this.

No way to check seller's location ?

If the product is shipping from other countries (not China),
    they will not be blocked ?

Please confirm.