where can I buy a posh business card holder?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

where can I buy a posh business card holder?

Hello,

I want to buy the husband a really posh business card holder for Xmas....he is always ranting at how stupid he feels at meetings when he has to take his bent, soggy cards out of his wallet.

Any ideas of where I can go? I did a search on geoexpat and it came up with just one thread where someone referred to Fashion Jewelry stores on Wing Kut street in central, is this still a useful place to go?

I want to get something in the 500-1000 HKD range, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

jgl

Links in the Princes Building. Or any of the upmarket department stores like Lane Crawford.

i don't think u'll find it in Wing Kut. Try the Department stores. Seibu should have something.

Shanghai Tang would be another possibility. Do you want a hard metal case (Links is a good bet, but not cheap) or a soft leather one?

jgl

Or could tell hubbie to carry his cards in the outside breast pocket of his jacket

That's the only use I've ever found for that pocket...

Gucci, LV, etc also have them in different styles.

Or Bally, Dunhill etc ...

Maybe have a look at Berlutti's?? Got these in UK, but you can probably get them here as well. They cannot contain many cards, but are quite stylish and more exclusive then a Gucci for ex.

Cheers for the advice guys, will first check out Links and Seibu me thinks, but may have to sharpen up my dress sense to go there. And the Berlutti's option sounds good too. Thanks again.

If anyone else is interested, went to dunhill in Times Square and they have a 30% discount. Around 10-15 holders.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast