Like Tree41Likes

Terrible Bullying

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Miaofromcali:
    As a parent this is brutal to watch and not to mention it’s a girl. If this was my daughter, I would probably snapped and went on rampage.
    I don't think you know what girls get up to... especially when it comes to talking behind each others' backs to sabotage new relationships. Girls will literally pull hairs and grapple over guys. I know I've had my fair share of crazy girls fighting experiences. The good thing is they can't really hurt each other because they can't land punches or kicks cleanly. Plus they are usually weak thanks to always wanting to be skinny. I don't know if I can say the same for heavier classes of girls. I suspect some market ladies are quite strong for example.

Quote Originally Posted by DimSumBond:
    I don't think you know what girls get up to... especially when it comes to talking behind each others' backs to sabotage new relationships. Girls will literally pull hairs and grapple over guys. I know I've had my fair share of crazy girls fighting experiences. The good thing is they can't really hurt each other because they can't land punches or kicks cleanly. Plus they are usually weak thanks to always wanting to be skinny. I don't know if I can say the same for heavier classes of girls. I suspect some market ladies are quite strong for example.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/mnswBn...MPet/giphy.gif
    Gatts and RMDNC like this.

What strikes me as almost equally bad as the abuse, are all the cowards standing around not doing anything to stop the abuse. That what makes this so much worse than just regular violence. The pain inflicted by seeing all of those people around accepting the abuse inflicted on you is almost as painful as all the hits to the head.

What insane cowards the guys standing around commenting are.

CharSiuNow and Mrs. Jones like this.

Original Post Deleted
    Well, that is the truth. It's best to get your heads out of the sand if you think girls are not doing cruel things to each other. It is only because the internet and smartphones exist that some of it is available for our viewing pleasure/ displeasure.

Female to female violence is hardly taken seriously. If you have a problem with it, write to the government rather than calling someone out for speaking the truth. Ain't anything will change here until the law takes female violence seriously.
    angeluscomplex likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RobRoy:
    What strikes me as almost equally bad as the abuse, are all the cowards standing around not doing anything to stop the abuse. That what makes this so much worse than just regular violence. The pain inflicted by seeing all of those people around accepting the abuse inflicted on you is almost as painful as all the hits to the head.

What insane cowards the guys standing around commenting are.
    Bystander effect. Or more accurately not really caring since it doesn't effect you personally.

This was in the news a while back

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...friend-kowloon

I cannot believe people here think female violence due to relationships are not happening.
    Coolboy and angeluscomplex like this.

I cannot believe people here think female violence due to relationships are not happening.
    I cannot believe you missed the point of this thread by so much.

Quote Originally Posted by CharSiuNow:
    I cannot believe you missed the point of this thread by so much.
    This thread is about people who are ignorant to the fact that this takes place every day.

And it is usually over boys.

Not sure what brings violence out... you would need to ask the girls in question, but I consider this normal as I have seen it before. Is it right? Absolutely not.

So what am I missing here?
    angeluscomplex likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    The school downplayed it, and/or the other parents downplayed it?
    The school investigated and told them to apologise. The two girls did and then later proceeded to spin the event to their friends and my daughters classmates and then threatened her, full on. On the second event, after we reported it, the school gave " counselling." All this from a school that hangs banners around the school in support of and is having a " Show Respect ", year.

So we put on our six guns and went a hunting.
    jgl and TheBrit like this.

Another moronic statement from you.

Quote Originally Posted by RMDNC:
    Another moronic statement from you.
    How ironic coming from you.

Welcome to my blocked list. I would like you to return the favour, but you probably won't.