Like Tree41Likes

Terrible Bullying

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Terrible Bullying

https://streamable.com/2r09t

Been circulating and apparently one gal has already been arrested. Whats wrong with these girls? You have to wonder what kind of home life they have to inflct this kind of assault on someone else. Terrible IMO.

Can someone translate this?
    Coolboy and spode like this.

Not providing a translation, but I think this Coconuts article gives some idea of what was going on.

https://coconuts.co/hongkong/news/vi...ls-goes-viral/

Coolboy and spode like this.

Unsurprisingly, horrible people are horrible the world over. Hopefully these two will be given rehabilitation that allows them to see the inhumanity of their actions. And the victim should receive support for her mental health. Bullies have lifelong impacts on their victims.

Natfixit likes this.

https://coconuts.co/hongkong/news/17...d-viral-video/

You’ll be pleased to know the victim reports she wasn’t seriously injured, no drugs are apparently involved, and none involved are apparently of triad background. If they don’t manage to rehabilitate these offenders, I suppose they can always hand them application forms to join the HKPF...
    RMDNC, MABinPengChau and spode like this.

As a parent this is brutal to watch and not to mention it’s a girl. If this was my daughter, I would probably snapped and went on rampage.

RMDNC and Coolboy like this.

My daughter was bullied at school before Xmas. We got the school involved and when they got all snowflaky about it we informed their parents that ( if there was a ) next time it would be the police. So, good to see the action they took. These things are underplayed as "bullying". It's just common assault, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by David4Maths:
    My daughter was bullied at school before Xmas. We got the school involved and when they got all snowflaky about it we informed their parents that ( if there was a ) next time it would be the police. So, good to see the action they took. These things are underplayed as "bullying". It's just common assault, plain and simple.
    The school downplayed it, and/or the other parents downplayed it?

At least there is camaraderie here with the dressing the same.

Some people can really take a beating though.

In other news, girls are crueler than you think. Just ask the guy who had to leave Friday night drinks at 17:45 thanks to a timely call from their wife.

Kowloon72 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    The school downplayed it, and/or the other parents downplayed it?
    Some schools wrongly try to downplay these incidents as a matter of policy. Others are much better at creating a culture where they don't happen.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast