Ladder rental please

Closed Thread

Exclamation Ladder rental please

Hello, does anyone in the quarry bay area have a ladder that I can rent for an hour tomorrow (29 Feb 2020)? Our broadband technician needs one to install some cables however our building doesn't have a ladder he can use. We've asked the small shops around the area and no one has been willing to lend us one unfortunately. (May be due to us not being able to speak Cantonese) We'd rather not buy one since this would be the only time we would need it and it would take up limited space in our flat. I'd be willing to pay a deposit for the cost of the ladder as well to ensure we bring it back afterwards.

Thanks so much

Buy this then sell it once you are done.

https://geoexpat.com/classifieds/hom...ecor/ad/512398

Use a chair instead.

Quote Originally Posted by AnneCo:
    Hello, does anyone in the quarry bay area have a ladder that I can rent for an hour tomorrow (29 Feb 2020)? Our broadband technician needs one to install some cables however our building doesn't have a ladder he can use. We've asked the small shops around the area and no one has been willing to lend us one unfortunately. (May be due to us not being able to speak Cantonese) We'd rather not buy one since this would be the only time we would need it and it would take up limited space in our flat. I'd be willing to pay a deposit for the cost of the ladder as well to ensure we bring it back afterwards.

Thanks so much