Personalized handmade figurine/ceramic statue of YOURSELF? Check it out! in HK?

Personalized handmade figurine/ceramic statue of YOURSELF? Check it out! in HK?

Hi there. I came across an innovative concept to give as a gift. Check this out, they create a personalized statue / ceramic figurine of yourself by uploading your photo. The only problem is that it is in Singapore. Any one in Hong Kong does something like this? Preferably on the island?

Red Dot Concept (Customized Dolls, Caricature Drawing, Customize figurine, Customize doll, Customize dolly, Ceramic doll, Customize ceramic doll, Customize puzzle, Customize mug, Customize t-shirt, Customize micro t-shirt, Customize lamp, Customize m

Thanks a million.

Hi, I'm about 95% sure I saw them selling these at Island Beverly shopping center in causeway bay across from sogo. I think it's in one of the stores on the way up the escalator to the 2nd or 3rd floor. If not there, the store must have been in one of those other small store type shopping malls in CWB.

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Fotomax will do it from a picture of your face
    and it will bob around as well
    A variety of costumes available but what red blooded geoexpater could go past the Japanese schoolgirl look complete with knee socks. I know I couldn´t.

Quote Originally Posted by Petex:
    Hi, I'm about 95% sure I saw them selling these at Island Beverly shopping center in causeway bay across from sogo. I think it's in one of the stores on the way up the escalator to the 2nd or 3rd floor. If not there, the store must have been in one of those other small store type shopping malls in CWB.
    yups, they have them there...look for a store that has a lot of ceramic figurines and wooden keyrings and stuff on display in the shop window... some of the shopping centers in mong kok do this too