Any English native speaker willing to give me a hand? ( Rewriting my content for my Kickstarter campaign)

Any English native speaker willing to give me a hand? ( Rewriting my content for my Kickstarter campaign)

I am a Hong Kong local people. Cantonese is my mother tongue. I recently prepared a campaign on Kickstarter, about a product design.
    I 'd used Google Translate to change my Chinese to English. But I found the best way to get backer's trust is native speaker's wording.
    Because of tight-budget, I don't plan to hire a translator. Any English native speaker here willing to help me to rewrite( some maybe only amend some words) my content? ( I think it is around 1000 words) I will reward my product once the product becomes a reality.

Last edited by Enzo Tsang; 31-03-2020 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo Tsang
    But I found the best way to get backer's trust is native speaker's wording.
    So just do your campaign in Chinese if you can not afford to translate 1000 words properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo Tsang
    I am a Hong Kong local people. Cantonese is my mother tongue. I recently prepared a campaign on Kickstarter, about a product design.
    I 'd used Google Translate to change my Chinese to English. But I found the best way to get backer's trust is native speaker's wording.
    Because of tight-budget, I don't plan to hire a translator. Any English native speaker here willing to help me to rewrite( some maybe only amend some words) my content? ( I think it is around 1000 words) I will reward my product once the product becomes a reality.

I'll do it. I studied Translation at University. If the product fails then it's $100 per 100 words.

Hi all, Problem solved.