Water?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

It is because the water is hard, you don't notice furred up kettles in soft water areas such as parts of Devon, etc.

The problem we have here in our apartments is the occassional brown water..................................

I stand corrected! jaykay, the brown water is just because in a lot of older appartments, they have a single pipe from the toilet to the sink that has a small filter in it. It saves water. I am also a compulsive liar!

LOL Baron, you shouldn't have mentioned your compulsions until a future post.

Perhaps i'm lying about my compulsion!!!

Ha ha ha Baron, the though had crossed my mind..........!!!!

Hmmm, maybe I'll buy some shares in Bonaqua!

Hong Kong for the past 5 month, but from Toronto, Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by berryplucker
    Bonaqua is simply filtered tapwater from a clean source with minerals added. So it is still originally from China, and it is not distilled/boiled.

So is it one of the better bottled waters or not?

Vita, Sunray Cave, Bonaqua, Park N Shop extra value etc all taste the same to me.

Thumbs up ceramic filters

Wow, maybe I should start shipping water into HK sounds like a great business plan. But I have to agree someone back there mentioned that they have a ceramic filter attached to their faucet.. it really works. I have one at home ( not in HK.. in India ) and its quiet good..
    Boiling only kills the bacteria ( and makes the Virus inactive..not dead ). But still works !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3