holiday homes or villas?

holiday homes or villas?

I was originally looking to escape to Bangkok for the 'festive' season, however due to all the junk that's been going on, i think for now it might be safer to stay put, so rather than spend christmas in Kowloon, i wanted to step onto an island, or possibly even Macau.

I've been looking around but cant find anything, so i'm wondering if anyone here knows of any sites where i can get price information on a small holiday home/room or tiny villa.

I went to Venice a few years back and rented a studio flat for a weekend, it wasnt very expensive, had a bed, tv, kitchenette and bathroom, and that's pretty much all i'm looking for.

I prefer it to a hotel, but if i cant find anything, a hotel may be the next option.

Any advice is welcomed - thanks

If you want something out of the way, and a good place to relax, then Pousada de Coloane Beach Hotel

POUSADA DE COLOANE BEACH HOTEL should hit the spot.

Its inexpensive, and within 20 minutes taxi ride from the Macau ferry terminal.

Last edited by Skyhook; 03-12-2008 at 04:54 PM.

thanks, it looks great, only I'm having trouble converting the room prices to HKD, i cant find PTC as a currency

i think i got it

Special Offers at The Westin Resort Macau

This place is good as well.

thanks (my reply has to be 10 characters or more)

you can rent a nice villa style house near to a beach within cheung chau, yung shue wan or south lantau, try checking agents within 2nd or 3rd floor travel agents within sino centre in mong kok (pls beware this is not a expat friendly place with limited english) but at least they have the best prices.

best anti dote for any urban blues!!