Like Tree1Likes

Driving licence transfer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Download this App and subscribe to Transport Department

https://www.gov.hk/en/theme/govhknotifications/

Thank you so much, ArrynField - this is a huge help. I’m grateful to you.

ArrynField likes this.

My boyfriend went for his transfer for motor bike license, he went two Thursdays ago and went back Thursday just been to collect.

i don’t think he even checked online just presumed it was on and went along..

Thanks, Summer. I will go down and try again.

Hey Jillypots, any update? My wife is currently in the same situation and needs to transfer her license to a HK one.

Hi Cminds - After Summer’s post I went down to the office at Admiralty and submitted my application. The very helpful lady at the counter told me that they had reinstated the service on 29/06. I am supposed to pick up my licence on 23/07, but now I’m unsure if it will be ready (or if they will be open) as civil servants are now working from home. I’ll update again after that 😊

@Jillypots Where do you live? There are companies that do all of this car stuff for you for very little money...

This is the number of the guy I used but he's in Tuen Mun... his English is okay.

I used him for car transfers, international driving licences... never charge more than $60. He'll know the craic.

Yan Oi Tong Circuit Tuen Mun

Driving licence

Hey Mr Chips. Loving “craic” - it’s a while since I’ve heard that ������ I live in Sai Kung, but my husband works in Tuen Mun, so that’s not too tricky. But I was told (perhaps incorrectly?) that I have to collect the licence in person?

Last edited by Jillypots; 21-07-2020 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2