Like Tree136Likes

Need an arranged marriage / marriage of convenience. I have Canadian Passport + HKID Permanent

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PokfooLamin:
    I really want to get married before I turn 50.
    That is MY GOAL!
    May we know for which reason you are desperate to get married before you turn 50 as by just offering your passport and HKID in exchange...its really not for love.....

No marriage is for love. Marriage is a financial arrangement, a way to build credit and wealth, co-own property, and swap each other's passports. No one gets married for love and love alone, because if they did, there'd be no reason to take a legal step and bind each other's property. You could just love love love without the paperwork.

Marriage is a way for ordinary middle class people to build their wealth. It's the MAIN way for ordinary people to pass on will and estate (w/o a big legal case or expensive will), the main way for ordinary ppl to cross borders. Don't be so naive.

edit: got my answer. nvm.

You make it sound as though I have incurred risk or done something wrong, all I have done is offended some Westerners.

Why does the average Asian get married, outside of love reasons?
    Look at the tax breaks alone.

Dear Friends,

I know that a lot of you come from Asian communities where there are marriage brokers, etc. I don't know where to start. I need an arranged marriage (prefer gay man) that trades MY HKID Permanent and Canadian Passport for whatever he's got. Me: no debt. work here. age 46.
    _ _
    Just PM me if you have any questions or suggestions about where to post.
    Dear PokFOOLam

I think I currently fit the criteria but at the moment I am stuck in Nigeria. The good news is I have access to a multi billion $ cash account but the bad news is i need $50000 US to be able to unlock it. In exchange for receiving the $50,000 I will happily sign over 51 per cent of all the Nigerian assets to you. Then I can fly over and marry you. Looking forward to it already darling [emoji182]

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    Dear PokFOOLam

I think I currently fit the criteria but at the moment I am stuck in Nigeria. The good news is I have access to a multi billion $ cash account but the bad news is i need $50000 US to be able to unlock it. In exchange for receiving the $50,000 I will happily sign over 51 per cent of all the Nigerian assets to you. Then I can fly over and marry you. Looking forward to it already darling [emoji182]

Is this only valid for PokFOOLam or can I get in on it? Sounds like a great investment! What are your bank details so I can send you the 50K?
    ArrynField likes this.

Are you hot @pokfoolam ? send pics

greenmark likes this.

Why does the average Asian get married, outside of love reasons?
    Look at the tax breaks alone.
    Serious reason, are you male or female?? you can PM your answer.
    MABinPengChau likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter White:
    Is this only valid for PokFOOLam or can I get in on it? Sounds like a great investment! What are your bank details so I can send you the 50K?
    Well they offered things so you would need to better that before I consider my options

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast