Dance Classes

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I can't seem to find a website for herman dance?
    Anyway, I thought it was a ballroom dance studio.
    Any info would be great!
    Thanks!

Herman's dance studio is mainly for Ballroom but he hires a great instructor from another hip hop dance studio twice a week for his studio: Tuesdays from 7-8 and sat arvo ...can't remember the time. His number is 2320-3605.

Andy

Smile hip hop classes

hey out there. . .hehe. . . i just visited the web site for hip hop .. . . anyone have been there before?. . or did anyone before hip hip and can tell me a good place. . .hehe. . .

Flamenco class with Ingrid

Hello Nina,

I am teaching flamenco in Hong Kong
    http://www.amers.org/FlamencoAzul/Ti...amencoAzul.jpg

I am currently teaching at the Academy of performing Arts and I'm starting my own class in June at the Hong Kong Park Sports Center.

If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Ingrid

Talking Flamenco & belly dance

Quote Originally Posted by NinaE:
    Hello!

I'm moving to Hongkong early July because of a job offer. I love to dance and I'm just curious if any of you know of a good dance school in Hongkong for adult learners. I especially love Flamenco and Belly Dance. Do you know of any dance schools that offer those classes? Please help. I have searched online for this and was really disappointed to find not even one dance school in Hongkong. Thanks!
    this is good~!! my fd was learning flamenco there, and i am learning belly dance. great teacher there.
    http://www.felah-mengus.com

Flamenco Classes with ingrid

Hello Nina,

I 'll be teaching Flamenco at Oasis Studio in August every monday (7,14,21,28), from 6 to 7.20pm. Advanced beginners level.

Hope to see you there,

Ingrid

Cool Hip hop classes in the kowloon side

Infinity has good dance classes in afordable rates, and althoug the instructions maybe in chinese sometimes its worth it .
    http://www.infinitydance.com.hk/content/index.php
    adn another one is ones to watch ,
    www.onestowatch.com.hk/
    xx pc

Wanna try Latin dance?

Hi Nina,

Not sure if you want to try International-style Latin dancing but we're holding new adult group classes beginning mid-March. We're conveniently located near Olympic Station (Tung Chung line). send me an email [email protected] if you're interested. There is a 20% discount if you quote geoexpat.

Quote Originally Posted by magoogers:
    Anyone know of any good hip/hop dance classes? I didn't see any in the links above.

thanks!
    Central Dance Studios on Wyndham street have good hip hop class.

Chinny Dance Centre in Causeway Bay.

Professional Latin Russian Teacher.

You can search Chinny Dance Centre in facebook.