Where can I buy a boat in Hong Kong?

Where can I buy a boat in Hong Kong?

I am looking for a small boat (5-8 meters) and an outboard (HP 50 - HP 140)

Any ideas where I can go for these?

Thanks

Are you looking for a new boat or a used one? If the latter, this is definitely at the smaller end of the range that most boat brokers would bother with (read: not enough commission).

Suggest you try the following:

• Check the classifieds in newspapers and on the various web-sites (including this one)
    • Pick up a copy of Fragrant Harbour magazine - lots of listings for bigger boats, but also some smaller ones and it has the names of a number of boat dealers in the back
    • Wander around Aberdeen - specifically, head to ABC/AMC and turn left up the road, you will find a number of dealers on the RHS (many but not all of which also have listing sin Fragrant Harbour)
    • Do similar in Hebe Have/Sai Kung (number of boat dealers can be seen from the street or have billboards)
    • Check the noticeboards (physical ones or online versions) at ABC, RHKYC, HHYC, etc.
    Last edited by beachball; 04-12-2008 at 02:42 PM.

Simpson Marine and Saffron Marina ( Boat Sales, Boat Design and Boat Building - Saffron Marina ) should have something for you.

There are also a couple of small boats for sale in the Gold Coast Marina - Asia Yacht Services are selling them I think so you could try their website.