Like Tree9Likes

YouTube - annoying adverts (first world 'problem')

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

YouTube - annoying adverts (first world 'problem')

YouTube adverts can sometimes be annoying but I have to say, this one is so annoying I have to vent on Geoexpat.

The girls who see a large sum of HKD appear on their computer screen and then scream, shout 'oh my god' and jump up and down.

I even clicked on it to see if it would mean it wouldn't appear again but sadly the algorithm isn't that sophisticated.

You can get YouTube premium to avoid ads or use an adblocker

caipiroska likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KEM.UK:
    YouTube adverts can sometimes be annoying but I have to say, this one is so annoying I have to vent on Geoexpat.

The girls who see a large sum of HKD appear on their computer screen and then scream, shout 'oh my god' and jump up and down.

I even clicked on it to see if it would mean it wouldn't appear again but sadly the algorithm isn't that sophisticated.
    I've been seeing that advert a lot too

They scream very loudly in the first 4 seconds before you can cut it - I feel your pain!
    Sage and KEM.UK like this.

Yup. I figured it was some scam.

I use Adblock plus and it works great

Do people really fall for this? Is this particular ad playing on loop more than others or is it just THAT annoying?

I use AdBlock on Chrome and hardly see any adverts on youtube - I'm surprised it works so well.

If it is that annoying - don't steal content. Subscribe to the premium list and make sure creators get some cash.

MABinPengChau likes this.

I agree - I've paid for Youtube Premium since it was Red, and it's well worth it to me...

LesConard likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast