Amazon USD egift cards

Closed Thread

Amazon USD egift cards

Can anybody tell me how I can purchase a USD denominated (it has to be USD) Amazon egift card here in Hong Kong.

Long story short I am having an argument with a bot at Amazon as to my credit card, and my account is blocked.

I was thinking that I can purchase a physical USD gift card instead then send to the intended recipient the serial number so that this person can then redeem straight into his Amazon account.

This would be alot easier than all of this going back and forth with an Amazon call centre.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewtoHK11:
    Can anybody tell me how I can purchase a USD denominated (it has to be USD) Amazon egift card here in Hong Kong.

Long story short I am having an argument with a bot at Amazon as to my credit card, and my account is blocked.

I was thinking that I can purchase a physical USD gift card instead then send to the intended recipient the serial number so that this person can then redeem straight into his Amazon account.

This would be alot easier than all of this going back and forth with an Amazon call centre.

Thanks
    Buy a prepaid CC to be used to buy an e gift card for your friend. AMZN will send your fd an email.