Like Tree14Likes

PayPal issue

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

I sympathise with you yet you should have anticipated it. Paypal is not a savings account. Dont keep big money there nor accept big money transactions.

Now, there are the 180 days to open a case. So the amount will be withheld from you. And afterwards, it’s anybody’s guess. There could be additional charges for whatever reasons

I didn't have the intention to leave the money on my PayPal account. I wanted to transfer it to my bank account. PayPal blocked it once the first 2k (guitar was paid in partially payment) came in. I'm not short in cash, but what if I needed these funds to pay rent, groceries, etc.

Maybe PayPal is giving me a hard time because I'm a new user, I don't know. But again, the guitar that I sold was highly collectible, came with all the paperwork, and both Reverb & the buyer confirmed to PayPal that everything was in order.

But yes, lesson learned. I will close my PayPal account once they let me transfer the money to my bank account.

They have lifted the restrictions on my account.

I've sent them a copy of the complaint I filed at HKMA, and told them that I will involve the local media. Within one hour after sending the email, they lifted the restrictions on my account...

shri, Sith, Drunken Master and 3 others like this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4