Like Tree88Likes

Fall is finally approaching in HK

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

I still have to turn on AC to sleep. Need the temp to be low 20's to sleep comfortably without AC.

Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    I still have to turn on AC to sleep. Need the temp to be low 20's to sleep comfortably without AC.
    Same here, still think this is optimal outdoor temp

Considering a comfortable room temperature is 21° centigrade, 24° is 'not' cold. When the temp drops to about 5° I might start considering that it's cold enough to wear long sleeves

Cheeky Kiwi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    Considering a comfortable room temperature is 21° centigrade, 24° is 'not' cold. When the temp drops to about 5° I might start considering that it's cold enough to wear long sleeves
    Different people have different temperature tolerances.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    Long trousers needed for my morning walk. What madness is this? I genuinely can’t remember the last time I wore them. Maybe for a one day office visit about 3 months back. Outside of that at least six months. My blood must be thinning. How they would laugh back in the UK
    tf19, Plutark, qhank and 1 others like this.

Woo...I actually felt a bit chilly on my way home just now. There was a stiff breeze from the north. Must be the windchill factor.

Below 15 degees in Ta Kwu Ling this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    Australians are wimps, a friend of mine who works inside the arctic circle posted yesterday that they have the last bit of summer with the temperature holding up at minus 35 degrees.

It was cold last night. No AC required! wooot

BEWARE People and get the Northface jackets, wooly scarfs, beanie hats, gloves etc READY!!!

Winter is coming next week, stock up on tin cans of soups to warm up and eat at night

Nov 22 onwards getting bloody cold, Nov 24 min 15C brrrrrrrr.

Temperatures in Sheung Shui, Shek Kong and other areas are more likely to fall below 15 degrees.

Name:  Cold Nov 24th.png
Views: 76
Size:  248.3 KB

https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/temperatu...a-on-saturday/

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8