I am looking to change my house and deciding my new house location.
I am feeling like Tung Chung flats near Caribbean Coast, Coastal skyline, Tung Chung Crescent:
2. With balcony
3. More beautiful/decoration in flats
4. Many Indians are living there so may be friend circle will be more.
but some negative points:
1. Rent is higher like extra 2500 HKD per month on my budget.
2. Travel time would be around 1 hr to my work which is 35 minutes now.
3. Travel expense will be increased by 400 HKD per month.
3. Daily need items like grocery is more expensive in Indian shops, may be increase in expense like 500 HKD per month.
Now, I am confused about whether I should rent the house in Tung Chung or not ?
I may be wrong about any point so any my friends living in Tung Chung can share their experience.
Any pros and cons I didn't mentioned here ?
Any way to find a flat in lesser price ?