Like Tree15Likes

Unpaid loan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

If you have a Domestic Helper insurance policy, which legally you should have, one normal benefit is to apply for a temporary helper if your Helper is laid up with a long term illness.

What is the original "financial institution" where you borrowed the money? Is it an actual bank?

I have my reasons why I didn’t hire part time…besides no part time helper wants to take care of 3 children😔…my helper will have a complete recovery by February,it’s not really a long term illness…

I owed money to some gym that finally closed down. I changed address and couldn't accommodate me so I refused to pay. They managed to find me, funnily enough after there was these covid lottery etc... some one of them must have sold the data to a third party. Anyway, I told them to fuck off and try coming to my place.

They went bankrupt so I couldn't care less.

Depending on your building the security will never let them through if you do not. I would not worry, just be firm and laugh at them.

That $150K will keep ballooning. You are good to wait for your helper to recover, but your helper may decide to go back home or get a new job where there is only 1 child to look after. There is no guarantee. You should make a plan based on your own situation .

The best thing to do is speak to your relatives and ask them to loan you to pay off the entire debt. Then pay them back.

Mrs. Jones and dfc like this.

The collectors are on either a commission, a percentage or they may have bought the loan.
    The point is that they may have a financial interest in the loan and will say anything to get some money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2