Like Tree28Likes

Hiking Advice

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    Trailwalker in 48 hours (the cutoff time) is a bit of an odd thing to repeatedly boast about. I mean, it's nice that someone has the determination to do the distance, but it's not exactly a blistering pace. Unless perhaps you factor in a good long sleep in the middle of it.

Is this the HK hiking equivalent of having a 'cert'?
    And did you actually attempt the trailwalk yourself?

See what I mean hike? Yet another usual suspect troll cannot resist and now come and launches another attack on me. When I did nothing to provoke him. This is the problem. I simply state the facts. But these trolls just come automatically. What's sad is that some fall into their traps and listen to their innuendos.

Its quite fascinating actually, that trolls like jgl can harbour so much hate on me. Interesting insight into their mindset. To spend all their time on here to try and drive me off, clearly that's not normal behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    Face it, I expressed a different opinion and that got you riled up and then you just have to hurl insults at me. Why can't you just accept a different view? Or at least tolerate it without huring insults? I wasn't the one who started throwing insults at you. I did respected your views, I enjoyed reading it, even when I disagree with it. All I ask is you have the maturity to do the same. Is that too much to ask?
    The similarities in wording and victimhood viewpoint have gone beyond satire.

Name:  a5b.png
Views: 116
Size:  830.9 KB

(Posting for the second time tonight, because of the other derailed thread.)

You derailed it, remember? Do you have an obsessive-compulsive disorder? Clearly your interest in me...reflect some deepseated abnormality in you. Fascinating insight into the mental disorders. But go on, don't let me stop you. You just have to insult and derail every post I make, don't you? That's fine, give me an opportunity to explore the depth of your disorder.

Forest for the trees...

Quote Originally Posted by Cornmeal:
    Forest for the trees...
    Or can't see the tree from the forest?

Hope you enjoyed the discussion, I certainly did.

If you lot spend even half as much time trying to make good valuable posts on here than making obsessive attacks on me, this forum will be so much better. But instead, you lot decided attacking me is a good use of your time on here. Ah well, that is your choice, not mine.
    Last edited by Coolboy; 18-04-2022 at 12:04 AM.

Sea lions are fine, but Dugongs….

Quote Originally Posted by Fatpigkenny:
    Sea lions are fine, but Dugongs….
    What about mermaids?

Original Post Deleted
    No one is forcing you to reply. But you choose to spend your time to attack me, your choice. Not very productive, isn't it?

Original Post Deleted
    But there are no lost and confused children here, so once again you are so confused and deluded that you can't tell what are facts.

You must have some imaginary friend whispering in you ear too I bet. Go see a shrink.

Original Post Deleted
    I will.