Like Tree14Likes

Building home gym on 2nd floor, can my building handle it!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Can you PM me the contact details? I might do something similar in the future. Taobao has some remarkably good stuff on it, but arranging shipping is a major hurdle.

They... actually supply Rogue-branded plates? That seems a bit unusual, even if they're making stuff for the brand, it's a bit dodgy that they're selling them on the side

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    Can you PM me the contact details? I might do something similar in the future. Taobao has some remarkably good stuff on it, but arranging shipping is a major hurdle.

They... actually supply Rogue-branded plates? That seems a bit unusual, even if they're making stuff for the brand, it's a bit dodgy that they're selling them on the side
    Not Taobao man, this is Alibaba. Hard to find a supplier that ships to door in HK though. Most of them don't. I'll PM you the details.

It gets a bit complicated. The delivery truck doesn't unload the cargo, so I have to get another company to do the unloading. Those guys will bring it into the house, then I'll have a company that do this for a living put the main rack together. All sorted. It should be arriving tomorrow.
    jgl likes this.

And yes, I'm not sure it's original Rogue... but who knows, it might be just the same thing. They also have hammer strength and a bunch of other brands. From the high-res photos I've seen, it looks as good as the real thing. Let's see.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-HK:
    And yes, I'm not sure it's original Rogue... but who knows, it might be just the same thing. They also have hammer strength and a bunch of other brands. From the high-res photos I've seen, it looks as good as the real thing. Let's see.
    I would be totally unsurprised if one company made stuff for loads of different brands. I just wish I had the damn space to set something up. We've done it, but it's on a rooftop, so summertime was absolutely brutal and de-motivating.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4