Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By GeneralAladeen

Any Trading Platform Works For Swing Trading?

Closed Thread
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    161

    Red face Any Trading Platform Works For Swing Trading?

    Hi everyone,

    I have been debating using either Charles Schwab or WeBull for swing trading only. Does anyone know whether any trading platform is good for swing trading?

    I have heard from YouTubers who are saying that we need to have professional trading platform in order to squeezed the most of your profit for day and swing trading. I don't want to pay monthly fees for swing trading since I'm not an experienced trader.

    Thanks guys


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    薄扶林
    Posts
    48,142

    Do you mean software that plugs I to brokerage apis or what brokerages do people use?

    Interactive Brokers here for some 2-3 day hold trades


  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    161

    What brokerages do people use for swing trading?

    Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Do you mean software that plugs I to brokerage apis or what brokerages do people use?

    Interactive Brokers here for some 2-3 day hold trades

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    薄扶林
    Posts
    48,142

    Swing trading is irrelevant to brokerages.. the cost of the trade and the size of the trade and risk management is more important.


  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Chekki:
    What brokerages do people use for swing trading?
    I recommend the tokenized stocks on FTX

    I'll dig out my referral link in a bit

    But dyor obvs

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    161

    Indeed! The risk management is important that I have heard of most traders.




    Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Swing trading is irrelevant to brokerages.. the cost of the trade and the size of the trade and risk management is more important.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGeorge:
    I recommend the tokenized stocks on FTX

    I'll dig out my referral link in a bit

    But dyor obvs
    FTX lol hope this was a joke
    GentleGeorge, shri and Chekki like this.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    40
    https://primexbt.com/

    Can do crypto, Forex and stocks. I find it pretty easy to use.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    薄扶林
    Posts
    48,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel_:
    https://primexbt.com/

    Can do crypto, Forex and stocks. I find it pretty easy to use.
    A seychelles corp??

    I'd stick with IB or Saxo for short holds...