Like Tree22Likes

Special HKers on FB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by DonDiego:
    A ban? I see that once again you are talking nonsense pendejo...
    Sure golem gilles

Name:  IMG_20230128_191704.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  128.8 KB

When you are so useless you need a travel agent to book a single sector 3hr return flight. Because we all know how impossible it is to find out prices, airlines and to just book the damn flight yourself using Google, like everyone else.

You're an expat (I checked), so one would assume you have some air miles under your name, and you still don't know how to do any of this?

At least this finally answered my question on why travel agents still exist - special people.
    Last edited by Crankshaft; Today at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crankshaft:
    Name:  IMG_20230128_191704.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  128.8 KB

When you are so useless you need a travel agent to book a single sector 3hr return flight. Because we all know how impossible it is to find out prices, airlines and to just book the damn flight yourself using Google, like everyone else.

You're an expat (I checked), so one would assume you have some air miles under your name, and you still don't know how to do any of this?

At least this finally answered my question on why travel agents still exist - special people.
    Travel agents also exist because they allow you to pay for flights/hotels in cash which can be useful for people who engage in cash based transactions for one reason or another. Ahem.

Quote Originally Posted by aw451:
    Travel agents also exist because they allow you to pay for flights/hotels in cash which can be useful for people who engage in cash based transactions for one reason or another. Ahem.
    I see… Business should be good in HK then.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4