Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TakeshiT

Octopus Wallet Pro

Closed Thread

Octopus Wallet Pro

Been trying to upgrade my wallet for a while and continually fail at the selfie.

I have followed ALL the steps , Clean white background etc etc and STILL, after what seems like 50 attempts, it still doesn not accept it.

Is there an Octopus Office to go to and get this done?

I know what will happen if I phone them, they will just go down the list of things I have already done, so, is there an office to handle this face2face, literally.

Yes, I had the same problem as you and called and emailed customer service every day for about a month or so (they kept telling me to try again, and it'll work next time etc, I followed their instructions each time, and called again the next day explaining it didn't work). After about a month of calling them everyday, they invited me to their office, and... I kid you not, first asked me to try using my phone to do the verification in front of them. After that, they let me use their phone (a new Samsung) to do it, and it worked. (They explained the verification must be done via phone, even at their office, they were unable to manually process it)

So either call them everyday and hope you get invited, or just buy one of the new Samsung flagships.

Actually, about 2 or 3 weeks in of calling every day, they actually started suggesting I try with another phone. But I kept telling them I didn't have another phone I could use.

David4Maths likes this.