Like Tree237Likes

Inexplicable things in HK

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    They've been around a while, they shine a red light onto the sidewalk so even people focused on their phone will notice it.

https://www.td.gov.hk/en/transport_i...dep/index.html
    They ought to have lights that illuminate the crosswalk for drivers to better be aware of the crosswalk presence...

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    I believe they should increase compliance for pedestrians waiting allowing more vehicular usage for the road.
    More compliant than this nation of sheep? Crush every last bit of individual compulsion..

i had some twat cop, be a supreme twat at me last weekend as I crossed one one of their moronic taped lines at the bottom of LKF.

they troll out the usual utter shite about it being for our safety.
    Sebastien-F and MrKurt like this.

In other places public holidays are good but in HK they are by far the most horrible days of the year. Would much rather go to work. (Not talking about normal Sundays)

Yes its a wierd sight especially when its 33 degrees like a sauna!

Quote Originally Posted by paddylast:
    People walking around with big puffy jackets, warm trousers and then wearing flip flops without socks.
    Soooo strange espcially in 33 degrees heat!

Two things today on my visit to the mall.

There seems to be a lot of very beautiful girls/women in HK who have hairy arms.

The toilets in malls always seem to be nearby, but then once you go through the first set of doors you actually have a five minute walk following signposts.

Bonus: in the toilet cubicles they always have these touchless flushers, but they expect you to put the toilet seat down and open the door with your hands. Then after you've washed your hands, you have to pull the handle on the aforementioned door leading back to the shops, and you know half the guys who have been touching that haven't washed their hands.

drumbrake, PLamHK and Nicdaw like this.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13