Like Tree26Likes

Stinking colds in the office?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

And just to complete the picture I was planning on waiting until tomorrow evening but after a thoroughly shitty night just tested. Second time I’ve had it and similar symptoms, snotty, headaches, shivers but I still have my sense of taste! It’s not severe (but still nasty) but severe enough to thoroughly fuck up my weekend

Name:  IMG_2695.jpeg
Views: 137
Size:  3.28 MB

hullexile, qhank, Editor and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelensky2:
    People have to obsess about something. Covid has been shoved down their throat, so now they're trained to swallow.

The lesson of low immunity due to paranoid isolation still hasn't been learned by most of those suckers.
    Has there been any official talk of such measures? Here they have said not happening so what about Hong Kong? I think lessons have been learned.

Gov should issue everyone with a puffy jacket and cancel WFH forever

Get well soon BBE.

hullexile and ByeByeEngland like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    And just to complete the picture I was planning on waiting until tomorrow evening but after a thoroughly shitty night just tested. Second time I’ve had it and similar symptoms, snotty, headaches, shivers but I still have my sense of taste! It’s not severe (but still nasty) but severe enough to thoroughly fuck up my weekend

Name:  IMG_2695.jpeg
Views: 137
Size:  3.28 MB
    Get Well Soon!
    ByeByeEngland likes this.
    Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3