Singapore motorbike license conversion to HK

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2007

    Singapore motorbike license conversion to HK

    Hey folks,

    I'm holding a Singapore motorbike riding license that is limited to motorcycles up to 200 cc ('2B' license for those that are familiar with the Singapore system).

    My qn - if i get my license converted to an HK riding license - will the converted license also limit me to ride up to 200cc only?! or will it be without any such limit....?

    appreciate your responses. Thanks all!

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Clear Water Bay (In Da Jungle)

    HK has no CC limit license for Bikes. they only have a P license for new drivers for the 1st year, no passengers or driving over 70KmH.

    Last edited by wtbhotia; 30-12-2008 at 12:43 AM.