Spying on a LT girlfriend via mobile phone conversations

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

...well, that just took a turn from funny to creepy.

I think we found the line here.

let me get this straight. you have broken up half a dozen times in a 1 year relationship. you walked out on her after the first time you knocked her up. she then had an abortion and you just knocked her up again.

http://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/forums/...e-first-year?/

whats wrong with you

Last edited by lulumay; 31-12-2008 at 12:33 PM.

that's not what the post said and this is beyond a joke now.

Looking into this one a little deeper, than whats presented itself....

There is a very great possibility that this is a revenge ploy to discredit this mummies boy, a Hong Kong or Singaporian woman scorned, there's nothing much that can beat that relationship tsunami, if you have been busted for trust issues. lol..

Nix has pissed someone off, and attracted an online stalker by the look of it lol, live by the sword, and die by the sword I say... No sympathy here, loser ! lol

Nobody could be that retarded, to post their whole life all over the net, and not think there wont be reprisals of the 3 degree's of separation variety, especially in tiny populous HK, where its easy to be known via friends of friends.......

Either way, it must be in the top 3 funniest/dumbest topic posts of 2008.

Last edited by Skyhook; 31-12-2008 at 12:22 PM.

It's not all that unusual actually. The age of Facebook and forums has brought an unprecedented level of visibility to the average user. People use the same screen name in multiple places, you have things like Flickr and youtube that let you post your pictures, mailing lists and things that have your email. People post their lives on the Internet because it's easy and because they feel like they can do it anonymously. Most importantly, people are *dumb*.

That said, I did manage to find this user's real name and email, but there's a line you draw, you know?

i draw the line at recording mobile phone conversations.

All the information available on the internet was voluntarily offered by Nixodian.

look, here's my profile http://www.grab.com/profiles/p/lulumay

Last edited by lulumay; 31-12-2008 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lulumay:
    let me get this straight. you have broken up half a dozen times in a 1 year relationship. you walked out on her the first time you knocked her up. she then had an abortion and you just knocked her up again.

Is it true that marrying in HongKong will have all your assets protected in the first year? | Marriage & Relationships Discussions | Hong Kong Expat Forums | AsiaXPAT.com

whats wrong with you
    your well out of line here ... not enough details for you to be so critical of this guys life!!!

MODERATOR can you lock this thread before it turns into a character assination !!! this guy, if real, is not an axe murderer and the righteous police are being far to judgemental

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

ok,...me thinks everyone should calm down and refrain from getting personal here...

as ludicrous the OP's question may sound, we do not know his background and the circumstances that led to him making such a proposition, so we shouldn't be the ones to judge him....

Quote Originally Posted by clip_my_wings:
    your well out of line here ... not enough details for you to be so critical of this guys life!!!

MODERATOR can you lock this thread before it turns into a character assination !!! this guy, if real, is not an axe murderer and the righteous police are being far to judgemental
    Agreed wholeheartedly