dentist in Kowloon

Closed Thread

dentist in Kowloon

Hi,

I have seen many threads for dentist recommendation but did not find any on the kowloon side.Does anyone know of any good dentist on kowloon side..preferably near olympic station.I just need a filling to be done.
    Thanks!

Though I wouldn't say that they are particularly "good" (quite pricey but OK similar to others in HK, and their service: prompt, efficient), you could try Health & Care Dental Clinic Ltd.

According to local Yellow Pages listings, they've 15 different locations, of which the nearest to you are:

Health & Care Dental Clinic - Yau Ma Tei (near Mongkok), Kowloon
    Tel: 2666-6638

Health & Care Dental Clinic - HK Polytechnic Universtiy (Campus), Hung Hom, Kowloon
    Tel: 2666-6441

Check out:
    http://iypsearch.yp.com.hk/iypbusine...etnuocsdnat4en

Last edited by emmie; 02-01-2009 at 12:39 PM.

Thanks emmie , will check them out.

dentist

My dentist Au Yeung Nelson is good. He had worked in the government clinic many years and he had his own clinic now. He is my dentist for long long time and my family also do. His clinic is in Mongkok. You can call at 27800022 for appointment.

Did you go to the Health & care dentist in the end?

Anyone else who has used them, please comment?

Thanks in advance.

kowloon dentist

Hi ,

I couldn't since I found one in Olympic city 1.The clinic name is
    'Sincere Dentist' and found him to be really good.

cheers,
    Priya

Hi Priya,

Can you let me know the number of sincere dentist in Olympic city since I live close by and cant seem to find it on the internet.

Thanks..

Hi Quality Healthcare has a dental clinic at Kowloon Station, on the same floor as te taxi stand. Can't miss it. There's also another dental clinic at Elements near Haagen Daz