lost keys

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

lost keys

Can someone pls advise me where I can find -
    1) a economical locksmith to unlock my wardrobe which is jammed. I am based in Southside and need the locksmith to visit my home
    2) a locksmith to make duplicate keys. I heard there are some in Wanchai and Central but I cannot locate them.

1. If you live in a managed apartment, the security guards can probably recommend and call a locksmith.

2. There are guys who cut keys in the lane outside Exit D of the MTR. Some MTRs have cobblers who cut keys, as do some Wing On stores.

anyone else wondering why somebody locks their clothes up? Or is it just me??

Quote Originally Posted by DanielandHayley:
    anyone else wondering why somebody locks their clothes up? Or is it just me??
    Umm hiding something in the top shelf?

She doesn't want her helper touching her clothes of course.

It's quite a common psychological affliction in Hong Kong apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    She doesn't want her helper touching her clothes of course.

It's quite a common psychological affliction in Hong Kong apparently.
    why am I not suprised that would be the same helper who (one would assume) washes and irons those clothes...

Probably not - I think people who have this affliction have the sort of clothes that go to the dry cleaner after each wearing.

But then again, given the OP's size it may be that she's afraid it somebody might start camping in there

Last edited by PDLM; 08-01-2009 at 11:36 AM.

Maybe, just maybe there are things of more value that just clothes in the wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Probably not - I think people who have this affliction have the sort of clothes that go to the dry cleaner after each wearing.

But then again, given the OP's size it may be that she's afraid it somebody might start camping in them
    lol...do let us know how many red dots you get for that one!

Seriously though, wouldn't you just sort the lock out yourself on a wardrobe rather than call in a locksmith...surely it can't be that 'robust'...

Well OK, but isn't that what the lock on the front door is for? Why are there people in the house that you don't trust?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast