hip hop jewellery, clothes.....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

hip hop jewellery, clothes.....

are there any places in hong kong where you can buy hip hop jewellery? or hip hop clothes like enyce, ecko, phat farm, akademiks, avirex? im goin to hong kong for my holiday and i am just wondering.

There is clothing at most of the markets like Stanley and Mong kok. You'll find it in a lot of stores as well.

cool do you know if they sell these brands or not? and about the hip hop jewellery?

I've seen lots of ecko & phat farm at Stanley market for sure. Not too sure on the jewellery though, but i'm sure there would be some stuff around, i just wasn't looking for it so i didn't notice.

o rite thanks. i hope theres alot around ladies market and mong kok.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

don't know much about the bling-bling, but go to the stores on granville road in TST for some hip-hop related gear...

new evisu jeans store in IFC

I also noticed a few stores in Causeway Bay behind Sogo Dept store.

You probably want to go to Mong Kok, there's several (In's Point?) with several stores of Academics, Alphanumeric, etc. Haven't seen much bling, but there's quite a few Chrome Hearts-like stuff too. If you're in the ladies market, at the Prince Edward end there's a store or 2 (East side of the market, actual store, not in street stall) that carries Juicy, Evisu, etc. Causeway Bay you can also find BAPE around where the President Cinema is. Oh, and also lots of stuff around Yaumatei/MongKok shoe market (Adidda, Pumas, etc)

Be careful in many places, they may be fake, too! If you don't mind that, I'd recommend a trip across the border where you can get them for less.

For the low, low price of $100 US a day, I will be your tour guide :P I know where all the hip-hop clothing is, I can get you bling, I can even take to you Guangzhou and get you stuff unbelievably cheap. I can get you Azzure, G-Unit, New Era caps, sneakers, Tims, LRG, Lot 29, Enyce, Rocawear, Pelle Pelle, Phat Farm, plain tees, whatever you want....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast