i hate ppl farting in MTR

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

my favorite is when little old ladies/men lifting 1 bum check to let their fart ripe - sitting or standing.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

Save gas...fart in a jar

That is why Hong Kong is so damn polluted -.-, al gore blames those
    uncivilized hobos.

There`s an old saying about farting;

Blessed are the cheeks, that speak without the tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by JosephTeo:
    That is why Hong Kong is so damn polluted -.-, al gore blames those
    uncivilized hobos.
    Al Gore is a fake when it comes to environment. He knows squate about climate cycles. But he sure is smart because his family business benefits from the hyteria.

Al Gore Benefits From Advancing Global Warming Hysteria « Samuel ...Al Gore has maneuvered himself into a position to financially benefit from the global warming scam. His investment company now owns major ...
    samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com/.../al-gore-benefits-from-advancing-global-warming-hysteria

Quote Originally Posted by GOODMAN:
    Al Gore Benefits From Advancing Global Warming Hysteria « Samuel ...Al Gore has maneuvered himself into a position to financially benefit from the global warming scam. His investment company now owns major ...
    samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com/.../al-gore-benefits-from-advancing-global-warming-hysteria
    This is all i need to see to know that link is written by a crackpot:

"The purpose of Samuel at Gilgal is to assess politics and culture through the lens of a Christian Worldview."

Al Gore may or may not be right about global warming - but if he (and the rather large number of others now) who believe it ARE right, then the risks we face are collossal. If he is wrong, then the actions that we are taking (or should be taking) like conserving energy and finding renewable ways to generate electricity, are hardly going to be such a bad thing even if unnecessary.

On balance, I think the international community is right to be taking steps on this. And if Gore has investments in green products - why the hell not? Until they get momentum, they need rich sponsors. And if they take off, why shouldn't he benefit from investing before anyone else would?

Although I have to wonder what this has to do with farting on the MTR (although methane is 20x more powerful as a warming gas than CO2, so perhaps that's the link).
    Last edited by MovingIn07; 18-08-2009 at 01:02 PM.

Hi Moving07,
    Without knowing your political view and world affair stand, I like to ask, do you know that author of the article? If not, calling him a “crackpot” is a bit rude in my opinion. I just so happened extracted this particular article among the many just for example. If you would do a little research on AL Gore’s family business empire and relationship of his "expert claims" on Global warming and what he drives personally, you may change your opinion about him. Global warming is a true phenomenon but certain people blamed it all the green house effect cause by modern conveniences. I agree, they add to the problem but not the complete reason for the global warming. Planet Earth has gone through many climate cycles through the past several million of years. Ice Age and Global Warming are just part of nature and we have to recognize it. I am very much for a green environment and I recycle most of my paper waste and packaging. But I can’t stand it when someone like Al Gore tried to put this hysteria to use for his own gain.

Quote Originally Posted by GOODMAN:
    Hi Moving07,
    Without knowing your political view and world affair stand, I like to ask, do you know that author of the article? If not, calling him a “crackpot” is a bit rude in my opinion. I just so happened extracted this particular article among the many just for example. If you would do a little research on AL Gore’s family business empire and relationship of his "expert claims" on Global warming and what he drives personally, you may change your opinion about him. Global warming is a true phenomenon but certain people blamed it all the green house effect cause by modern conveniences. I agree, they add to the problem but not the complete reason for the global warming. Planet Earth has gone through many climate cycles through the past several million of years. Ice Age and Global Warming are just part of nature and we have to recognize it. I am very much for a green environment and I recycle most of my paper waste and packaging. But I can’t stand it when someone like Al Gore tried to put this hysteria to use for his own gain.
    My political view is irrelevant. I happen to be an expert on the Energy Industry (a key emitter of greenhouse gases) and hence know quite abit FACTUALLY about the subject - as opposed to slander and inuendo, as per the article.

I also have a friend who knows Al Gore well and hugely respects him - and I respect this friend - so I think that might be a better frame of reference than an unknown internet blogger.
    Last edited by MovingIn07; 18-08-2009 at 03:12 PM.

Guys ... shutting this down. The thread is all over the place and getting on people's nerves.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7