Bed sheets King size

Bed sheets King size

Not the Ikea shops but anyone know where I can definately get some nice high thread count king size bed linen from????

Before I go on a mission to find some, any info would be great as to avoid this task being any more painfull than looking for kingsize bed sheets could end up being...

Thanks...

tex

there was a similar thread fairly recently. reasonably priced: wing on dept store, sogo, and for high end, lane crawford come to mind. oh, also high end and very nice-- the bed&bath store in prince's builidng, right next to oliver's.

try mitsokshi centre / hennessy centre in causeway bay

SMW

Try the basement department (same floor as supermarket) in UNY in City Plaza, Taikoo Shing. They have a large range, from inexpensive to designer. They do the superking size also - not easy to find.

Another good place is Stanley Market. There are quite a few bed linen shops selling a wide variety of K/S sheets. As we found out there are different sizes of K/S:US, UK & Australia they seem to have them all!. Very reasonable prices and good quality.

Closer to Central

Wing On & China Products have them too. Central and Shung Wan

Hi
    Could someone tell me what country locally made king size beds equate to eg UK/Oz etc?
    Thanks