Mugabe in Hong Kong

Closed Thread

Mugabe in Hong Kong

It seems Hong Kong is being a little bit hypocritical about it's own laws on money laundering.

Asia Sentinel.

Was he really in Hong Kong? A comment in that article indicates that he was in Zimbabwe.

I herd his offspring is now living in HK? Not a good look...

I herd the Aust government kicked her out thats why she is here?

I think all the family and retinue have been here except R-Mug himself.

Anybody who is known to support the Zimbawean Mugabe regime, is not welcome in Australia, i'd say New Zealand would have a similar permanent entry ban in place, including any known supporters of that blood money spending sub human scum...

Looks like all money is welcome in Hong Kong, even if it is tainted in blood...

Below: Roger Moore discuss's what he thinks of the Mugabe's, during his recent HK visit, nice one Mr Bond.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMLJi48ygFg&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Roger Moore's Mugabe hatred[/ame]

Last edited by Skyhook; 30-01-2009 at 10:50 AM.

Thumbs up

Well said Skyhook, well said

Quote Originally Posted by jereb:
    I herd his offspring is now living in HK? Not a good look...

I herd the Aust government kicked her out thats why she is here?
    Bona Mugabe is a student at HKU, but she apparently was not amongst those who were expelled from Australia last year.

From South China Morning post:
    Mugabe's daughter studying at HKU under alias

The daughter of Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe is studying in Hong Kong under an assumed name.

Bona Mugabe - whose father and fellow leaders are banned from going to the United States and the European Union - began studying under another name at the University of Hong Kong in the autumn, a senior university source confirmed. [...]
    From Metro Zimbabwe:
    Chinese MP calls for Bona Mugabe’s deportation

Australia last year deported eight students whose parents were senior members of the Mugabe regime, saying it wanted to prevent those involved in human rights abuses giving their children education denied to ordinary Zimbabweans.[...]