View Poll Results: What location has the best public toilet?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • IFC2

8 22.22%
  • Pacific Place

11 30.56%
  • Times Square

1 2.78%
  • The Elements

20 55.56%
  • The Landmark

1 2.78%
  • Mega Box

1 2.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Best Public Toilet in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Rennaissance Harbor View in Wanchai...enter from street level across from the Convention Centre, then up one escalator and your there...

though far from the best, if you are in need while at the Flower Market, the Brighten store at Sai Yee Street has a clean, albeit spartan washroom on the 3rd floor

The public toilets in Sai Kung, next to the rubbish collection dump (NOT the ones near the bus terminus are pretty good.) They've always been clean and dry and best of all, there are public showers in the same building. Great after a day of watersports.

elements!!!!! you get mints/water machine and magazines in the waiting area! fancy!

poor guy can't access to the felix, element's, high class toilets. What can I do?

The toilets in the arts centre in wan chai. 4rth or 5th floor I think - specially designed and very nice...

the refurbished toilets in Pacific Place are nice to relax in... haha!

i was in times square (mens) toilets a few years ago, and tho they were fairly plain, the urinals had that amazing football game - u kno the one with the goal and a ball on a string, then ur wee hits the ball into the goal?? brilliant!! :-D

The view from the men's toilet (cause the window actually opens) from the pier in Kowloon overlooking Victoria Harbour!