View Poll Results: Thin vs Curvy

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love a thin girl! (Keira Knightley, Olsen twins, etc)

14 27.45%
  • I love me a bootylicious girl! (Beyonce, JLo, etc)

37 72.55%

Curvy vs Thin

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Curvy vs Thin

So, apparently HK women are as obsessed about being thin as women everywhere else.

So, I have a question for our fellow expat gentlemen: do you like your woman thin or curvy?

Personally, I really think that the culture today cultivates women that are too thin for their own sake, and it's quite unhealthy/attractive. I think if I can observe your rib, you should go eat some ribs! What's everyone's preference?

Curvy all the way, I like them to actually look healthy rather than a stick thin pencil.

I do too, there's something satisfying about hugging a girl who has some meat. Sometimes girls are so thin that when you're hugging them, all you get is bones....

>.<

Curves, Curves, Curves, Curves, Curves, Curves, Curves, Curves, Curves, Curves, Curves, Curves, Curves, Curves, Curves, Curves. Woohooooooooo. Sorry the redbull is kicking in.

A lot of the girls that I know and work with think that looking like a stick is good, Even some local blokes like their chicks to look like sticks. I asked one guy, dont you like your women to have some meat in the right places, he said he doesnt mind, I then told him, my man boobs are bigger than your chicks, he just couldnt stop laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacat:
    So, apparently HK women are as obsessed about being thin as women everywhere else.

So, I have a question for our fellow expat gentlemen: do you like your woman thin or curvy?

Personally, I really think that the culture today cultivates women that are too thin for their own sake, and it's quite unhealthy/attractive. I think if I can observe your rib, you should go eat some ribs! What's everyone's preference?

And all this from a guy who states 28 is over the hill and has no action on V day, so no discrimination there then ?

I wouldn't worry about what shape they are. I would just worry about getting getting any girlfriend you can.

^ Ouch.

Don't worry Alphacat, you're still a cool cat in my book.

Its okay to be picky....dont settle for any stick figures or porkchops.

The poll should have a "Both" option (I like samples quoted in both A and B). More than shape its how you carry yourself that matters.

there are more than two body shapes don't you think?

i chose 'thin' only because 'toned and fit' wasn't available...(and I wouldn't call Beyonce or JLo toned and fit...think Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider!)

Last edited by timklip; 06-02-2009 at 04:14 PM.

thin in the expat's eyes might be curvy (or even...fat!) in the Hk-ers' eyes though?!
    .....im nowhere near thin!!

I agree with Tim. Toned and fit doesn't exactly equate to pencil thin. There are those of us that do fall into the middle.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast