District: South Side
Address: Marina Habitat, Ap Lei Chau, Hong Kong
Rent: Around HK$4K
Size: 850 sqft

Telephone: 96055020
Email: [email protected]

I am now living by myself in this comfy flat. I occupy one room and would like to share one of the two remaining ones out. The flat has an open kitchen (which I love to cook in), and it is quite spacious in the living and dining room. The place has got 2 toilets too, so if you would like your own toilet, thatz just fine with me.

The area which I live in is quite nice, quiet but with supermarkets and restaurants nearby. (they serve cheap food.) It takes around 20-25 minutes to get to Causeway Bay, and around 30-35 minutes to cross the harbor or get to Central. There is overnight transport back to my place too, so no worries if you want to stay out late sometimes. The only thing I find inconvenient is that it is not along the MTR line. But as I can get to Causeway Bay so fast, it really doesn't make much difference. Plus, I get to live somewhere nice too, that compensates for it.

I am looking for someone to share the place with me, male or female is fine. We'll share the expenses and take care of each other. I am back from Canada, so no worries of running into a local person who does not know how to live with foreigners. My working hours are quite long, this might be favorable to those who want to be on their own most of the time.

If you are interested, just let me know, or simply pop over to take a look first. Always good to have more choice at hand, right? Cheers!