Criticising another Culture is NOT Cool

Closed Thread

Criticising another Culture is NOT Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Taguro:
    Rather a man be corrected of his ways than commit the same error for eternity. People critizise whites in england, blacks in africa and Chinese people in Canada, we do because we care.
    Apparently, Taguro believes that Chinese people's eating customs need to be corrected. Apparently, Taguro believes it's polite to go to a foreign country and criticise their customs. She does it because she "cares" implying that she knows better and is only trying to help us poor backward Chinese to come up to her level of civilization.

Some evolve faster than others, without evolution we wouldnt be using the pc, without evolution we would still be eating raw meat and hunting with spears. Oh I insuted you... my "bad". Indeed I have been selected to evolve to another country so thank you for your moral support.
    Apparently, she also believes that she is more evolved than Chinese people, so that entitles her to "correct" our unhygenic ways.

Proper, a proper chinese person would have manners, you do not. Calmness is what proper chinese do, and they delicatly push the unknowledgeble person into a more educated position.
    Only a fascist thinks that she knows better than other people and has the right to manipulate them into changing.

Indeed, consider yourself that and take some manner lessons now that you are at it.
    I'm not the one going around posting insulting messages about another culture without even taking the time to learn about it.

Taguro's got a serious superiority complex.

Point taken. Now move on.