Cheap Curtains in HK?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hmm... that's whacked out. Maybe he has special gweilo prices or something (I can speak bad Canto).

I guess either tell him that you know someone who was quoted far, far less, or go elsewhere. Unfortunately I ditched the reciept last year.

Maybe i did get a special rate.

Will try someone else. Thanks anyway.

Smile Aberdeen Curtain Store

Quote Originally Posted by wholsome:
    We went to Spotlight... they quoted us HKD7,000+ for our apartment (it's ard 1900sqft place). Then we went to another place in Central, it cost around HKD5500. We finally went to a place in Aberdeen (Abba Shopping Center) and it was really reasonable. It came to HKD3600 only (including railing/ curtain tracks) and 2 sets with 'Blackout' sewn into. We also found the material and design we liked. Service : great!

If anyone needs the contact, PM me.
    Hi Wholsome, I am looking for some decent curtains for my place and was hoping you could PM me with the contact info for the place in Aberdeen you mentioned. I went out to Wanchai area yesterday and the prices were quite high! Thank you!

Did you find the address of the place in Aberdeen? If so, pls could you let me know.

Thanks

If you got the contact for the Aberdeen store please can you let me know? Thanks!

Hi, I went to heaps of places getting quotes. Best place I found was E & R Curtain on Queen's Road East in Wan Chai. I was after 3 Blinds, got the made and installed for $1600, everyone else quoted me $3000+

Hong Kong Directory For Expat - Home Dcor > Blinds and Curtains > E & R Curtain Shop

There are also heaps of curtain places near there to compare prices with. Also the cheapest places are the shops who make there own blinds and curtains.

Thanks

Aberdeen Curtain Centre

Wholsome,

Would you mind PM-ing me with the contact details of this curtain retailer in Aberdeen please?

Many thanks,
    Yap

Cool Contact : Aberdeen

Hi there all,
    I've had quite a few Private Message asking about the curtain shop contact in Aberdeen.

So to make it Publci, here is it:

Asia (and something in Chinese, I think Curtain Shop?)
    Shop 12, G/F ABBA Commercial Building
    223, Aberdeen Main Raod
    Tel : 2814 8892
    Mobile : 9128 8778

Hope this helps!