Men with Earrings?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    Sure they did, but I never got any negative comments except for people saying they were too big. Some older ppl might say you look gay, but if you're comfortable with your sexuality and your colleagues and clients don't mind, knock yourself out. The 'ice' can be a real icebreaker too: I had a gorgeous girl ask me about 'em at a deli in Times Square in NYC. She looked at em in awe and asked me how much they were. My response: "About $5." I didn't think she could have looked any more surprised, but she did. I shoulda talked to her some more...heh
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Thats "Peacock Theory" at work right there. You shoulda told her they cost a few grand, but you know a dealer that can give you a 99.92% discount for $5 a pop.

Guess some girls really digg the ICE, while others think they're disgusting or Kevin Federline-ish....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bojak83:
    -Question for the ladies: Hot or not Hot?
    One UK bro' has one ear pierced. But then again, as with most youths, he went thru some highly impressionable stages... where - for a while - he'd streak his unruly, long hair blue & white, rearing an electric guitar; and later on his travels East, developed a taste for swirling tattoos, & whatnot...

Nowadays, looks like any office pleb (no offence) amidst a lunch crowd - and never wears the ol' gypsy ring in lobe.

'Twas NOT hot - tho' his loyal better half would argue otherwise (bless 'em).

And, may I ask: What's the underlying reason for your starting a thread asking this particular Q?
    Last edited by emmie; 19-02-2009 at 04:09 PM.

whether a guy is hot or not has nothing to do with the earrings??

But it may take away or add to...to some extent, no?

If a guy is hot, then whether he's wearing earrings or not will not increase or decrease his hotness. However, if he's not hot, then wearing said earrings may actually increase his un-hotness (yes, I realize that un-hotness is not an English word)

Quote Originally Posted by neha:
    yes u will get a 2nd look if u have tongue/lip piercings. but earrings not so much unless they are really odd
    lol .... i had a tongue piercing when i was younger. i still remember how ppl stared at my mouth and not really listened to me when i was talking.

if he's hot, a earring may make him hotter.
    if he's not, a earring just makes things worse.
    .... that's why i think it has nothing to do with the earrings.

but personally i like it sometimes nibbling a ear with earrings

Quote Originally Posted by mamamia:
    if he's hot, a earring may make him hotter.
    if he's not, a earring just makes things worse.
    .... that's why i think it has nothing to do with the earrings.

but personally i like it sometimes nibbling a ear with earrings

See i dont think so. im trying to imagine george clooney with an earring. or brad pitt and anderson cooper. I can't see that being very hot.

Quote Originally Posted by mandy_can09:
    See i dont think so. im trying to imagine george clooney with an earring. or brad pitt and anderson cooper. I can't see that being very hot.
    Anyone with Photoshop skills here? Then we'll know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mamamia:
    sometimes nibbling a ear with earrings
    infected ears...not hot...