Michael Jackson's Press Conference in London

Closed Thread

Michael Jackson's Press Conference in London

how pathetic.... to invite hundreds of journalists and then talk for a few mins only:

Michael Jackson Live!

Give him a break. What else did you want him to say? It was a press conference to announce a concert. They all got their grabs and I have seen them all over the media today so job well done I say.

Better than a certain cricketer's press conference I had to endure recently where he rabbited on for about 30 minutes about his definition of the world and where we all fit in it! Just announce your retirement AND GET OFF THE STAGE!

Last edited by 0ze_Kid; 06-03-2009 at 01:37 PM.

I wonder if there is a hidden cryptic meaning to Michael Jacksons "This is it " tour announcement ?

Maybe he plans to commit suicide after this tour, his final curtain call, as he phrased...

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    I wonder if there is a hidden cryptic meaning to Michael Jacksons "This is it " tour announcement ?

Maybe he plans to commit suicide after this tour, his final curtain call, as he phrased...
    Hahahaha....

0ze_Kid: Give him a break? LOL Hasnt he had a break for years??
    There were many rumours in the tabloids during the past years... He could have atleast answered some questions...

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

I caught a glimpse of this on the news this morning. Were there plants (fauna not flora) in the audience?

10 shows at the O2? haha... MJ following in the footsteps of his former rival I see.

DaveD - I am glad he hasn't. The media are not the be all and end all (well, maybe they are the end all given what they have done to him). I have worked as a journalist on one of those entertainment magazines and trust me - the editorial team doesn't want to know the truth and neither does the reader.